Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 pounds veal knuckle and marrow bones or 4 pounds veal bones and 1 pound chicken bones
- 2 cups onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups carrot, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon peppercorns, crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup parsley leaves and stems
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups dry red wine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 57kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|