Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Rice and Gai Lan Jook (Rice Porridge) Recipe
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup long-grain brown rice
- 1 (1/2-inch) piece fresh ginger, skin on and sliced into 2 pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
- Pinch freshly ground white pepper, plus more as needed
- 4 ounces gai lan (also known as Chinese broccoli or Chinese kale), ends trimmed and very thinly sliced crosswise
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?