Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Rice and Corn Cakes
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, cooled
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|