Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Rice and Blue Cheese Gratin with Cauliflower and Broccoli
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium onions, sliced into 8 pieces lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups (10 oz or 280 g) cauliflower florets
- 2 cups (10 oz or 280 g) broccoli florets
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon dried mustard
- 4 oz (110 g) blue cheese of your choice, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?