Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Rice and Black Bean Salad
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked brown rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can collard greens, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can corn kernels, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|