Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Rice Salad with Crunchy Sprouts and Seeds
- 1 cup (packed) chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 1 1/2 cups mixed dried sprouted legumes (such as mung beans and lentils)
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini, lightly squeezed to remove liquid
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup toasted salted sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup toasted salted shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped roasted unsalted almonds
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?