Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Rice, Mango, and Smoked Chicken Salad with Lime-Tamari Dressing
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups cooked medium-grain brown rice (rinse the cooked rice to remove excess starch)
- 6 ounces smoked chicken breast, skin removed and cut into ¼-inch dice (about 1 cup)
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into ¼-inch dice (about 2 cups)
- ½ cup thinly sliced scallions (white and green parts)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- ½ cup roasted unsalted cashews, chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 511kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|