Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Rice Creole Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp, either frozen or “fresh”
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup long-grain brown rice
- 1 cup canned or fresh chopped tomatoes
- 4 cups water mixed with 2 chicken or vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 medium stalks broccoli
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 433kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 173mg (58%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|