Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Miso-Based Yuzu Miso Sauce
- 2 large yuzu (yuzu citron) or 1 large lemon
- 3½ ounces akamiso (brown miso) (about ½ cup)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sake (rice wine)
- ¼ cup mirin (sweet cooking wine)
- 1 egg yolk from large egg
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 77kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|