Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Butter Spice Cake
- 1/2 cup / 4 oz / 115g unsalted butter, plus more for the pan
- 1 tablespoon toasted hazelnut oil - or almond oil, or more melted butter)
- 1 1/2 cups / 6 oz / 170 g whole wheat pastry flour, plus more for the pan
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon
- garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 cup / 5 oz / 140 g fine grain natural cane sugar or muscovado sugar, sifted plus another 1 1/2 tablespoons for topping
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup / 4.5 oz / 130 g well-pureed roasted winter squash*
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml milk
- 1/3 cup / 1 oz / 30g lightly toasted sliced almonds
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?