Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Butter Salted Caramel Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, sliced
- 1 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup caramel squares, cut into 1/4's
- For Rolling the Cookies:
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Sea salt, for sprinkling on top of cookies
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?