Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Butter-Hazelnut Financier
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) blanched whole hazelnuts, lightly toasted and skinned
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (spoon flour into dry-measure cup and level off)
- 10 tablespoons (1¼ sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup egg whites (from 7 or 8 large eggs)
- Pinch of salt
- Confectioners’ sugar for finishing
- One 2-inch-deep 10-inch round cake pan, buttered and bottom lined with buttered parchment or wax paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 296kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 15g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 25mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|