Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown-Eyed Susans II
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons hot water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/72 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|