Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brothy Shrimp and Rice Scampi
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound fresh or frozen large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|