Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bronze and Red Lettuce Salad with Serrano Ham and Goat Cheese Spirals
- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup hazelnut oil or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 10 thin 7x31/2-inch slices Serrano ham or prosciutto (about 7 ounces)
- 1 cup stemmed baby spinach leaves
- 3 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 10 cups (packed) assorted red and bronze lettuces, coarsely torn
- 1/2 cup chopped husked toasted hazelnuts, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?