Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 slices bread, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 pound ground beef sirloin
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup steak seasoning sauce (such as Dale's Steak Seasoning®)
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|