Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broiled Summer Squash With Radish
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 large zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 radishes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|