Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ pounds bay scallops (the small ones)
- ½ cup milk or beer
- 1 to 1½ cups freshly made bread crumbs, from unsweetened white bread
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ pound (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 454kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 26g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (76%)|
|Cholesterol 151mg (50%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|