Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broiled Salmon with Black Olive Tapenade
- 2 5-ounce packages mixed baby greens or arugula
- 12 ounces bocconcini (small balls of fresh mozzarella) or fresh mozzarella cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers drained and thinly sliced
- 2 6.5-ounce jars artichoke hearts drained and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?