Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broiled Parmesan-Lemon Tilapia
- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons Miami-style sazon seasoning (sazon completa)
- 1 serving olive oil cooking spray (such as PAM®)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter-margarine blend (such as Smart Balance®), melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise (such as Kraft®)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|