Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broiled Chicken Tenders with Pineapple Relish
- 1 medium shallot, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons (packed) light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced lemongrass
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast tenders or chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 cup minced fresh pineapple (from about 1/4 of a cored peeled pineapple)
- 1 Persian cucumber, minced (about 1 cup)
- 1 jalepeño, seeded, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or mint
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?