Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broiled Chicken, Romaine, and Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 (1/2-inch-thick) center slice from a round Italian loaf of bread
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon
- 1 chicken cutlet (about 1/4 inch thick)
- 1 plum tomato, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon or dried thyme
- 1/4 head romaine (quarter head lengthwise), tough outer leaves removed and root end kept intact
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, halved crosswise
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?