Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broiled Chicken Breasts with Herbs, Carrots, and Red Potatoes
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 4 carrots, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 4 red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|