Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broiled Chicken Breasts with Chutney-Lime Glaze and Broccoli Slaw
- 6 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 pounds), tenderloins cut or pulled away, and breasts pounded lightly with fist to a more-or-less even thickness
- 4 teaspoons ground coriander
- 6 tablespoons Major Grey Chutney
- 1 lime, quartered
- 6 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1 (15 ounce) package broccoli slaw
- 3 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|