Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broiled Butterflied Chicken
- A 2½-to-3-pound broiler-fryer chicken, butterflied
- 2 tablespoons melted butter blended with 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ teaspoons dried thyme or an herb mixture
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot or scallion
- ½ cup chicken broth and/or dry white wine or vermouth
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter, for enrichment
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 714kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 52g (80%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (72%)|
|Cholesterol 218mg (73%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|