Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brochettes of Melon, Prosciutto, and Fresh Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup (packed) fresh basil leaves plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 medium shallot, quartered
- 1 small (about 2-pound) cantaloupe, halved crosswise, seeded, cut into 6 wedges, peeled
- 6 small fresh water-packed mozzarella balls or one 8-ounce ball,* drained
- 6 thin slices prosciutto, cut in half lengthwise, gathered into ruffle
- 6 8-inch wooden skewers
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?