Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broccoli with Toasted Hazelnuts and Pancetta
- 2 large heads broccoli, trimmed and broken into large florets
- 6 tablespoons fruity olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ cup lightly toasted, finely chopped hazelnuts
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1/3 pound sliced pancetta or bacon, cooked until crisp and coarsely crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 273kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|