Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broccoli fritters, cumin, poached egg & yoghurt
- 2 small shallots , finely diced
- groundnut oil for frying and deep frying
- 1 tsp cumin seeds , lightly crushed
- 1 tsp turmeric
- tsp fenugreek , crushed
- 1 long red chilli , finely chopped
- 200g plain flour , plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 x 240g pack long-stem broccoli or similar, blanched in boiling water for 30 seconds
- Greek yoghurt , to serve
- 4 eggs , poached to serve
- handful of fresh coriander , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?