Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broccoli and Three-Cheese Lasagna
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1 pound frozen broccoli floretsthawed, patted dry, and chopped
- 2 1/4 cups grated mozzarella (9 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup 16-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 8 heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons no-boil lasagna noodles
- 4 cups olive oil, plus more for the foil
- 1 tablespoon mixed greens
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?