Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 medium cloves garlic
- 2 medium leeks, cleaned and sliced (white and pale green part only)
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound broccoli tops, chopped
- 7 cups vegetable or chicken broth or stock
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup heavy cream (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 161kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|