Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broccoli Rabe with Portobello Mushroom
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 portobello mushroom caps, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 bunches broccoli rabe, ends trimmed, and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|