Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broccoli Rabe with Pasta and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 pound (a large bunch) broccoli rabe, rinsed, cut into 1 1/2 to 2 inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (depending on how spicy you like things)
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped (about 1 to 2 teaspoons chopped)
- 2 ounces sun dried tomatoes (packed in oil), roughly chopped
- 8 ounces penne pasta (or other favorite short pasta)
- 1/2 ounce freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- More salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?