Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broccoli Rabe with Bulgur and Walnuts
- 1 cup medium-grind bulgur*
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli rabe (rapini; 1 very large bunch), bottom 1 inch of stems trimmed
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large shallots, minced (about 2/3 cup)
- 2/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?