Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broccoli Rabe and Provolone Grinders
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini (white kidney) beans with liquid
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 bunches broccoli rabe (rapini, 45 pounds), ends trimmed
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided, plus more
- 1 head of garlic, cloves peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 6"8"-long French rolls, split lengthwise
- 8 ounces thinly sliced provolone piccante or other aged provolone cheese
- 1 Fresno chile or red jalapeo, seeded, very thinly sliced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?