Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broccoli Mac and Cheese with Bacon and Potato Nugget Topping
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 20 frozen bite-size potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|