Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 -5 cups tiny broccoli florets (and chopped stalks if you like)
- 1 garlic clove, smashed and chopped
- scant 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 small crisp apples, cut into bit-sized pieces (if you aren't going to use the apples immediately, let them sit in a bowl of water with the juice of 1/2 a lemon)
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted or candied walnuts or almonds
- 1/3 cup pan-fried crunchy shallots*
- chives (optional)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?