Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- 2 pounds broccoli, stems removed (can use vegetable peeler to peel, then slice and eat like celery), large florets cut, yielding about 8 cups of broccoli florets
- Salt for blanching water
- 2 strips of thick-cut bacon (about 2 ounces), cut crosswise into 1/4-inch wide strips
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons of freshly cracked black pepper (1 to 2 teaspoons if using fine ground black pepper)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?