Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broccoli-Spinach Soup with Leeks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large leeks, whites and pale-greens only, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced (about 2 1/2 cups)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 2 1/2 pounds broccoli, stems peeled, chopped into 1-inch pieces (about 12 cups)
- 1 quart low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 pound fresh flat-leaf spinach, trimmed
- Plain yogurt (for serving)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?