Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 bunches broccoli (about 3 pounds), stalks trimmed, tops broken into 2- to 3-inch florets
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into very thin slices plus more for dish
- 1/4 teaspoon teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Coarse sea salt(preferably gray crystals)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese (1 1/2 to 2 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?