Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broad bean, yogurt & mint soup
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 stick of celery , thinly sliced
- 25g butter
- 2 tbsp risotto or pudding rice
- 1 generous sprig of summer savory or thyme
- 350g shelled broad beans (about 1.3kg/3lb before podding)
- 1l chicken or vegetable stock , plus about 100ml/3oz more of needed
- 100g shelled peas (about 350g/12oz before podding)
- 7 tbsp Greek yogurt yogurt , plus extra
- 7 tbsp fresh chopped mint leaves
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?