Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broad bean & Lancashire cheese tart
- (Or use 300g/10oz bought shortcrust pastry )
- 200g plain flour , sifted
- 100g chilled unsalted butter , diced
- tsp salt
- 1 medium egg , beaten
- 300g shelled fresh broad beans (about 900g/2lb in their pods)
- 100g honey roast ham , diced
- 175g farmhouse Lancashire cheese
- 4 medium eggs
- 200ml tub crme frache
- 100ml milk
- green salad , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?