Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Broad Bean and Crispy Pancetta Salad with a Pea, Pecorino and Mint Dressing
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and left whole
- 300g/10 1/2 oz podded broad beans (fava beans)
- 8 slices of pancetta or smoked streaky bacon
- 1 handful of whole blanched almonds
- 150g/5 1/2 oz podded fresh peas
- 70g/2 1/2 oz Pecorino or Parmesan cheese, or a mixture of both, grated
- 1 handful of fresh mint, leaves picked
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1-2 lemons
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 613kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 50g (76%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (57%)|
|Cholesterol 35mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|