Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
British pork cassoulet
- 400-450g streaky steaks (strips of pork belly ), rind trimmed
- 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- 400-450g pack of pork sausages (try Cumberland, garlic or sage-flavoured Lincolnshire varieties)
- 4 back bacon chops, about 400g/14oz
- 400g can cannellini, haricot, butter or mixed beans , drained
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 4 medium carrots , thickly sliced
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 bouquet garni 'tea bag'
- about 600ml chicken stock (from a stock cube is fine)
- 25g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?