Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
British onion soup
- 50g butter or 2 tbsp dripping
- 1kg onions , finely sliced
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- few sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 fresh bay leaves
- 150ml cider
- 1l stock (vegetable or chicken, it's up to you)
- 4 thick slices from a round country loaf
- 100g mature cheddar , grated
- large handful parsley , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?