Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brisket tacos, Dallas style
- For the brisket:
- 3 pounds brisket, from the flat cut
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or bacon grease
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into quarters
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 jalapeos, seeds and stems removed, cut in half, lengthwise
- 2 leafy stems cilantro
- 1 bay leaf
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?