Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brisket Slow-Cooked in Coffee and Brown Sugar
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered, stem end left intact
- 1 pound new potatoes (about 12)
- 1 pound medium carrots, cut into 2 1⁄2-inch lengths
- 2 1/2 pounds beef brisket, trimmed
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 6-ounce can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup brewed black coffee
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- DirectionsSeason the beef with 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and place in the bottom of a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker. Add the onion, potatoes, and carrots.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?