Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brioche-Crusted Fish with Jerusalem Artichoke Puree and Jerusalem Artichoke Pickles
- 2 1/2 pounds Jerusalem artichokes (also called sunchokes)*
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon finely minced lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups fine breadcrumbs from fresh crustless brioche or other egg bread
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 6- to 8-ounce turbot or tilapia fillets
- Jerusalem Artichoke Pickles
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?