Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¾ cup warm whole milk (105° to 110°F)
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, stirred to blend
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons fleur de sel
- 12 ounces unsalted butter, room temperature
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 281kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (57%)|
|Cholesterol 86mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|