Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 cups bread flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- One ¼ oz (7g) envelope instant yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- Scant ½ cup tepid whole milk
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 12 tbsp butter, softened, plus more for the bowl and molds
- 12 × 3 in (7.5cm) brioche molds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 273kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 102mg (34%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|