Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brined Pork Loin with Onion, Raisin, and Garlic Compote
- 8 cups water
- 1/2 cup coarse salt
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 center-cut boneless pork loin roast (about 4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
- Onion, Raisin, and Garlic Compote
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?